- Important Notice and Request
The only outdoor shooting range in Guam that we use for our tours has been temporarily closed since August 25, 2023 due to various reasons, and we are now forced to temporarily cancel all tours.We have not yet determined when it will be restored. It may be in a few days, months, or even years.
- We will resume tours as soon as the shooting range reopens, so we will accept reservations as usual, but we cannot guarantee that tours will be available on the day of reservation at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
- Of course, if you are interested in shooting live ammunition during your stay, please make your reservations now (we will accept reservations as usual).
We will notify you when the range and tours reopen, and cancellations can be made the day before the tour when you contact us to reconfirm your reservation.
- We accept applications from any number of people. (*Please make reservations at least two weeks in advance for groups of five or more people.)
- “I want to shoot all day long from 9am to dusk!” “I want to stay and shoot more!” Yes, we can also accommodate requests for extended hours.
- All payments are to be made locally in Guam. Please pay by cash (USD) or credit card (VISA, Master) (traveler’s checks are not accepted).
- Please make reservations through the web at least 3 days in advance.